Charney and Associates Inc. has coaches ready to help their clients make the greatest impact on the game called LIFE. We work with clients and sponsoring organizations to help them move forward, setting personal and professional goals that give them what they want. Our coaching philosophy is simple: our clients take ownership for the changes that will lead to success. We provide the tools, structures and support to help them get there.
The benefits of coaching include:
- Improved relationships
- Better decisions
- Greater self-awareness
- Clearer focus
- Greater accountability and commitment
- Improved performance and effectiveness
Our coaches help our clients:
- Achieve their goals
- Identify what is not working and the changes necessary for success
- Identify and leverage off their strengths
- Develop greater insight into issues that have challenged them
- Clear emotional blocks that inhibit their success and well being
How does the coaching work?
The client books an initial 15 minute 'meet and greet' session. A one hour intake session follows either in person or over the phone in which the coaching relationship is designed and the coach comes to better understand the client's focuses, goals, and values. The intake is followed by regularly scheduled 1 hour sessions, in which the client brings an issue or topic they wish to be coached on. Each coaching session ends with 'homework' or an 'inquiry' so that the learning and impact continue beyond the coaching sessions. Psychological assessments are available for further self-discovery. These may include the Life Styles Inventory®, Myers-Briggs Type Inventory® and the Bar-On Emotional Intelligence instrument®.
Our coaches include:
- Cy Charney BA., M.B.L., P.Admin.
- Dr. Hazel M. Rosin M.S.W., PhD
- Dr. Anna Bodnar Ph.D
- Dr. Brad McRae Ph.D
- John Platz
- Daneal Charney, BA, M.I.B